Saturday, September 25, 2004

So my temperature stayed up, which means pretty much for sure that I ovulated on day 8 or so. Bleh. Part of me hoped that it would drop down and then jump up as I REALLY ovulated (instead of just the cyst popping). But the part of me that thought that is now hiding under the bed with the cat, and she won't come back again until next month, when there will be more silly hopes to entertain.

Ah next month. When will it start? Who knows! If I DID ovulate on day 8 or 9, which is what my temperature indicates, then I should start my period in another 7 days or so. Sad, my vacation will be over. It was nice being able to drive up to Chicago for fertility treatments without having to take time off work. Then again, it is very possible that I will start early, since I most likely will end up with a luteal phase defect because of the messed up month. Oh well.

I need to buy some Cetritide for next cycle. Yay, another $400!

No comments: