Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I'm done with the Clomid and now waiting to ovulate. My temps have been up recently, I'm not sure if I'm sick or maybe stressed from moving. Or maybe it is because I haven't been sleeping too well. I hope it isn't because I ovulated!

Today I have my ultrasound. It is so hard fitting my baby stuff in with all the moving stuff. We close on the house tomorrow and are moving on Friday. So I have LOTS of little things I need to get done.

Other than the strange temps, I'm excited about this cycle. I got some PreSeed lubricant, which is supposed to help the sperm swim. I also have a new theory about how to BD that I'm going to try (won't get into details here!). I hope everything works out, I'd love to have a positive pregnancy test in my new house!

Speaking of the new house, it just looks so awesome! It is totally done now, we're just waiting to close on it. We did the walk through on Monday, and pretty much the only things needing fixing were some scrapes on the walls and some paint splatters on the trim. The appraiser valued the house at 5,000 more than we will pay for it, so we got a good deal. We already have 9% equity in the house, and we haven't made a single payment. She also said that if our house was located in Crown Point or St. John, it would be worth $225,000! Of course, the property values in Lowell where our house is will keep going up, so eventually we should be in that range. That's a nice increase in value!

No comments: